My New Employment digs....

Jean Francois azjeanfrancois@yahoo.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:09:17 -0800 (PST)

First off, I want to thank everyone for their support and assistance
while looking for Full Time Employment and showing what a strong
network we have here in the Phoenix Valley.

I was leaning towards consulting again but I figure I will stick to
doing a real job for a while :)

I am now a Senior Systems Engineer with Ensynch ( www.ensynch.com ) and
responsible for doing system integration, managed services support,
pre-sales, and system administration.

The Ensynch Solutions Outsourcing Center (SOC) is a 12,044 sq. ft. state of
the art data processing facility located at the intersection of Roosevelt Rd.
and Alameda Rd. in Tempe, AZ.  This facility is the center of operations for
the Ensynch managed solutions offerings.
Approximately 6,000 sq. ft. of the SOC is raised floor data center.

Ensynch provides a broad array of Information Technology services for
companies competing in "the emerging high-speed business world". Through our
Solutions Outsourcing Center, Ensynch provides a one-stop resource center,
enabling our clients to focus on their core competencies and use technology as
an enabler for lowering operating costs, allowing faster growth, and ensuring
higher profitability. The Solutions Outsourcing Center provides storage
on-demand, managed network services, remote administration and monitoring.

To find out more take a look at the Ensynch WWW site.

JLF Sends...
azjeanfrancois@yahoo.com
jfrancois@ensynch.com
jlf@magusnet.com <-- Still down, use one of the above.