server went down

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
19 Feb 2001 08:32:35 -0700

No, this is a quad xeon 550 with 4 gigs ram and 2500Gbs worth
of scsi drives on 5 diffrent arrays.

our application is somewhat old.  It has been running on SCO openserver
now for about 8-10 years.  We are now moveing it over to Linux because
of performance trouble with SCO.  out of 47 SCO servers we have 1
production server up with Linux and about 10 with linux up in testing.
We have been told we are to move everything over to linux as soon as
possible with minimal impact on bussness.

Bill Warner