qmail install

Steven M. Klass sklass@andigilog.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 06:04:41 -0700

Sorry, I haven't been following the thread, but I did do a setup of both
qmail and vpop, virtual user email hosting.  It's not hard albeit a tad
confusing at times.  I found it very difficult to get it working until I
learned about MTA's and DNS.  They work hand in hand.  FWIW I used a
combination of both Life with Qmail, and Qmail Install howto.  The
difficult part was figuring out daemon-tools.
  After that it was cake.  What can I do to help?

At 04:38 PM 2/17/01 -0700, John Albee wrote:
>Is there anyone on this list who has setup Qmail to deal with virtual pop
>accounts who wouldn't mind giving me some personal help via email?  Ive
>tried all the install references that people on PLUG have recommend but to
>no avial.  I can't offer much but I would definitly get a CD for someone off
>of Amazon for the person who helps me get this thing going.
>
>Thanks,
>John Albee
>john@empresamexicana.com

Steven M. Klass