Happy Valentine's Day?

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:16:15 -0700

--=====================_13412442==_.ALT

Tyler,

Am I the only woman in this group???  Ugh!  That must mean that I get along
better with men than women.  LOL  But women do appreciate thoughtfulness of
others (men or women) that take the time to wish people a happy day,
whether it's a holiday or not.

Happy day to all of you!!

Kimi Adams

At 2/14/01 08:04 AM, you wrote:
>I know this group is consisted of a bunch of guys pretty much, but I
>thought i'd be nice and wish you guys a happy valentine's day anyways :)
>
>Tyler Hall
>
>"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and
>a day to love someone- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."

--=====================_13412442==_.ALT

Tyler,<br>
Am I the only woman in this group???&nbsp; Ugh!&nbsp; That must mean that
I get along better with men than women.&nbsp; LOL&nbsp; But women do
appreciate thoughtfulness of others (men or women) that take the time to
wish people a happy day, whether it's a holiday or not.<br>
Happy day to all of you!!<br>
Kimi Adams<br>
At 2/14/01 08:04 AM, you wrote:<br>
consisted of a bunch of guys pretty much, but I thought i'd be nice and
wish you guys a happy valentine's day anyways :)</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone- but it takes