Interesting MS Comments

Trent Shipley tshipley@symbio-tech.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:13:28 -0700

Hardly clueless, but obviously scared.

MS is signaling the start of a *major* disinformation campaign.  OS market
share is obviously partly in play, but arguing open source is
anti-competitive would indicate Microsoft is making a strategic move.

Maybe they want to eliminate GNU or Java style licenses.  Also, much open
source software seems to be developed by quasi-cartels.  An IBM - SUN cartel
disguised as an open source collaboration should frighten Microsoft.