2.4 Kernel (was Re: question)

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:42:49 +0000

About XFree86 4.0.2.  Once, I tried version 4.0 and tried to achieve the
virtual resolution functionality that I enjoy with 3.3.6 (which allows me to
have a scrolling desktop), and I couldn't get it to work.  Maybe I will have
better luck with 4.0.2?  Admitting that I am a newbie to 4.x series of
Xfree86, how do I set up this version of XFree86 with a virtual desktop?