New opening

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:28:32 -0700

Okay Plug users, here is a new opening that I have.

Looking for 3 Intermediate, and 1 Senior UNIX Administrators for a 3 month
contract located in North Phoenix.

This contract is for a UNIX installation rollout.  Minimum UNIX experience
with Solaris and AIX is 2+ years.

This is a great opportunity for contractors.  This position has no chance of
going perm, however the project may be extended pending the work order.

Please call me if you are interested in interviewing for these positions,
they are hiring immediately and if you are one of the right people there is
a possibility of being hired over the phone after you have a technical
interview.

Thanks,

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager/Un-Official PLUG Recruiter
awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.
602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.