NT5 dual boot

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:47:07 -0700

---
The problem with a dual boot is that it stops the learning process. It is
far more instructive to accomplish the interaction between the linux server
& the NT server(samba/smb) - setting up the various network services
(dns/dhcp/wins) on each and seeing how each handles clients differently,
using the Windows NT as a password server for the linux - i.e. - merge the
best of both worlds.

Just a theory.

Craig