Linux Laptop turnkey - http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

Tyler Hall tyler@webFreaks.org
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:09:15 -0700

Greetings,

I don't think they sell laptops, but I thought i'd offer my 2 cents about
pre-build systems.

There is a company, called Sunset Systems, actually in Gilbert, AZ and they
build custom computers, and install linux for you.   If you can't install
mandrake 7.1 or 7.2 by yourself, you shouldn't be using a computer, but I
know some of the os's arent that easy.

But, I totally recommend this guy,  back in like 1998, I had a old pentium
66 or whatever, and i knew nothing about Linux, he took my old machine, got
linux installed, and it worked great, until I discovered my amd 700, but
thats another story.

But, I'd just share my great experience to the group...

-Tyler