NT5 dual boot

Eden Li eden.li@asu.edu
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:54:26 -0700

I'm guilty.... The best way to go about it is to install NT5 (W2k)
in the first partition on the disk using the NT install's partition
maker.  Then install Linux on the partition(s) below it.  You can then
happily overwrite the MBR with lilo and everything should be dandy...
Just tell lilo to use the first partition for windows and the second
for Linux.  (I'm using debian-woody, if that makes a difference)

HTH,
Eden