[OT] -- Fry's and other retailers

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:06:58 -0700

-----
Innocent until proven guilty is a principle that applies to government
prosecution and has nothing to do with property rights. It is absolutely no
different than free speech is not a given right while you are employed by
someone else.

While it is desirable to wrap yourself with constitutional protections,
those protections are what you are entitled to when dealing with government.
While you are are on someone elses property, employed by others or even
posting messages on someone's private forum, you are subject to their rules
and their rights.

Craig