Will Trade or buy a sun sparc system with monitor

Todd Hought thought@scudder-enterprises.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:45:29 -0700

I have a Sparc 5 with a 500 meg scsi drive (its rather old) but it has the
19" monitor, external scsi cases, keyboard, optical mouse. The whole sh-bang.
I not selling it yet, or doing anything with it right now for that matter,
but I am curios as to what you would be willing to pay for it?
-T