Employment Recruiter

Kevin Buettner kev@primenet.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:33:34 -0700

On Feb 9,  8:34am, der.hans wrote:

> Am 09. Feb, 2001 schwäzte James Shaker so:
>
> > Does anyone here have a name and number of an employment recruiter?
>
> Anthony Walsh <awalsh@itconnections.com> posts stuff here sometimes. He's
> even responded to getting bashed for doing so, so he at least reads the
> list once in a while :).

In my opinion, Anthony has been a good list citizen.  Although I've
never needed his services, his respectful (and on topic) postings to
this list speak volumes.  Therefore, I have no problem recommending
him.  Anthony's phone number is 602-240-7711 ext 14.  (I got this from
the signature lines from one of his recent postings.)

Kevin