Ada Opening

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:44:01 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have a new client that I am trying to help out.  There are a total of 5
openings that need to be filled.  I will add this to my website, but I just
wanted to drop this out to the group in case there is anyone looking for a
job.  If you are interested, call me at 602-240-7711 Ext. # 14.  Here's the
description.

Our client is a leader in embedded compiler technology, is looking for
software engineers to join our Phoenix technology center.   If you have a
strong interest in compilers, embedded systems development, Ada, and enjoy
working in a dynamic, small-team environment, then I would like to talk
to you.

Software Engineers

My client is continually developing new products and enhancing existing
products.  Software engineers are responsible for the design and
development of software components specific to a particular project.  Their
engineers have responsibilities which cover the entire software life cycle.
I am looking for candidates familiar with Ada, the Intel 80x86 or PowerPC
architectures, and experience in the development of programming tools such
as compilers, debuggers, run-time systems, and test tools.  Knowledge in
any of the following areas is also useful: C, C++, formal design methods,
object-oriented software development, embedded systems, safety critical
applications, and graphical user interfaces.

Thanks,
Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager/Unofficial PLUG Recruiter
awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.
602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.