Wireless Networking

John Wilson wirelesslanman@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 11:56:08 -0700

I am Building a wireless wide area network, and trying to do so without
spending thosands of dollars on all the Lucent equipment, the cheaper the
better. For example I have one building (192.168.18.XXX), and two other
buildings (192.168.19.XXX, and 192.168.20.XXX). And the wireless network
itself (192.168.10.XXX). What I want to do is connect all the buildings
across the wireless network. Each of the buildings will have a linux box
with a wired Ethernet Card and a wireless Ethernet card, These boxes will
act as the router. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this, as I am not a
routing expert?