Free online linux courses!!

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:00:08 -0700

I was just wandering by the mandrake site to find out if there were any
rhumors as to when the next release with all the latest greatest stuff
rolled up in it... mainly the 2.4 kernel (Actually I'm already running it,
and its wonderfull.  I highly recommend you give it a try if your distro is
ready to run it).
    Anyway, while I was poking around I noticed that the mandrake team and
bought a company and released their stuff open source.  ...so there is now
online linux courses that are wrapped up in a very nice website.
Along with the online courses there is a new knowledge base that seems to be
fairly nice as well.
Both are geared towards the mandrake distros (of course), but most things in
both could be applied to any of the distros.

If your looking to try and get a little past linux newbie, this looks like a
nice place to start:
http://www.mandrakecampus.com/

The other site is at:
http://www.mandrakeexpert.com/