regarding wiredglobal

proudhawk@uswestmail.net proudhawk@uswestmail.net
3 Feb 2001 23:16:47 -0800

J.L.
I found that rather surprising that wiredglobal was "out of business". Their webserver appears to be up still (but this can only mean its still being hosted elsewhere) and I can confirm the phone number appears out of service..

This does not bode well for the local users as well as some linux users here (as wiredglobal was one of only 4 shops in town that I knew of that supported linux).

I hope its only a temporary thing though. if not, it means we all may have to cover our butts when it comes to ISP provisioning, etc.

Now if we can just convince @home to support linux.

Hawke

Signup for your free USWEST.mail Email account http://www.uswestmail.net