WiredGlobal is no more!!

Jean Fracois azjeanfrancois@yahoo.com
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:17:28 -0800 (PST)

Got a phone call from DSLNEtworks today that explains
statements made by Jay Jacobson in relation to Wired
Global Communications and why he has been distancing
himself from any connection to the organization.

According to DSLNetworks Wired Global Communications
is no longer in business and all DSL customers that
were
supported thru DSLNetworks had their service
terminated due to non-bill payment.

I still have not heard any official response from
anyone tied to Wired Global but I suspect
I will after this email shows up.
I doubt you will see any official statement on the
list since that would act as a legal statement and any
lawyer would say that is not a smart thing to do in a
public forum.

It is probably a safe bet that more portions of Wired
Global will stop functioning after Jay has a
particular meeting about the operation on Monday.

Many ISPs fail but under normal conditions they
usually make an attempt to notify customers that they
are going
to cease functioning.

This particular incident sends a bad message about
customer support and is the mose irresponsible act I
have ever been subject to by any service provider in
the last 16 years I have been working in the IT
industry. Yes, that even includes USWest/Qwest.

MagusNet, Inc. will be running operations in a
"crippled" mode for at least the next 2 weeks.
I have located a new ISP at EMR and will be talking to
them aout getting reconnected.
I talked to Mr. Bill Lisky and if my line qualifies,
things look good.
Thanks to everyone that called me about DSL service.
I appreciate the calls and have kept yor contact
information to pass on to anyone else that needs
connectivity.

Please use this email address for any correspondence
to me or my company and forward as requested to anyone
trying to reach me.

Jean Francois
President & CEO
MagusNet, Inc.