Cant mount my cdrom after i added a 3rd hard drive

kyle towle reddwarf91@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:49:05 -0800 (PST)

For some reason i am unable to mount my cdrom under
suse linux 7.0 after i added a 3rd hard drive. My
cdrom used to be secondary master now it is secondary
slave the bios is updated correctly but i get errors
when i use the command mount -t iso9660 /dev/cdrom
/mnt/cdrom

error message is:
wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on
/dev/cdrom or too many mounted file systems.

I am able to mount my floppy without problems however.