WANTED: Script Guru!!

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:53:56 +0000

Gary Nichols wrote:

> I think what he wants is someone to write some scripts on the linux
> boxes so that when people telnet (or better yet ssh *cough* *cough*) to
> the linux boxes, they are presented with a multiple-choice menu of some
> sort to run pre-defined programs or tasks.  Sort or like the shell
> menuing system that isp's used to use years ago for lucky people that
> had shell accounts. :)

I had a shell account on rain.org until I moved here April 1999. Made
downloading HELLA easier - "sz" is a WORLD faster than FTP over IP
over PPP (plus, pulling the file down at the ISP's speed means I had
it available to split up, do whatever with, etc.)

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|