Redhat Worm?

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:32:08 +0000

proudhawk@uswestmail.net wrote:

> they get lower again as you head into phoenix.
> there are some places on central avenue I wish I could rent (out of my price range). on place is: the shadows located on 703 west coolige (one block south of highland). the prices are decent, but the income requirement kills me..
>
> there are a couple of cheaper (albiet not pretty looking) options on 12th street and highland. rents are cheap for 1 bedrooms ($429/month plus utilities reimbursement to the landlord)..
>
> I'm still looking, but I need help and rides and such.

Ouch.. I looked at a small 1 bedroom house in Mesa for that much. It
was nice, but I decided to go with a rented room in AJ for $250 (the
homeowner has similar interests in cars, which means having to work on
the car on the property will actually be sorta cool, rather than a
potential problem)

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|