Questions on a Sun box

David Demland ddemland@cadtel.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:37:14 -0700

That would be great.

Thank You,

David Demland
Qa/Testing Manager
CADTEL Systems, Inc.
11201 N. Tatum Ste. 200
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(602) 953-4888
Fax: (602) 953-4833
ddemland@cadtel.com

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of rusty
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 8:54 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: Questions on a Sun box

"J.L.Francois" wrote:

> It seems like on Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 03:09:34PM -0700, David Demland
scribbled:
> Orig Msg> goal: use the Spark 20 box as a firewall for both lines. I would
like to put
> Orig Msg>
> Orig Msg> Thank You,
> Orig Msg>
>
> I currently run Debian and OpenBSD on Sparc(Classic,IPX,IPC,2) with
> great success. All are headless boxes.

There also a Sparc(tm)Linux from Mandrake.  Probably available as one
of those 'nearly free' cds you can find variously around the net -
check google or deja for something like "Mandrake Sparc Linux CD"
probably....

Also, I have an old (7.1 I think) version of Mandrake 'Corporate
Server'
(what they call their SLINUX distro) - I could make a copy for you
if you want...

rc