Cool edit?

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:16:05 +0000

Well, I have found some sound file editors now.  Xsox looks good.
I can't find cool edit.  Tried sourceforge, freshmeat, and linuxlinks.com.
Do you know the url?

Do you know of a program that I can use to simply merge two wav files?  I
don't mean mixing them together, I mean appending one large wave file to
another large wave file.  I am putting my cassettes into mp3 format, and I
want to merge both sides of each cassette into one larget mp3 file.

--
Rick Rosinski
http://rickrosinski.com