ftp

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:57:56 -0600 (CST)

Use a different tool :)

go to the /var/www/ dir on the one machine and issue this command:

wget --glob=on -r ftp://username:password@thenameoftheftpserver/your/dir/*

you can do lots of nifty things with wget look at the manpage for more
details.  I think you will find it is much more suited for this thing than
an ftp client.

-derek