September Meeting: CVS by Nick Estes and Ken Bowley

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:10:41 -0700

Is this for the east-side meeting or the west-side meeting?
BTW, when is the west-side meeting this month?  I was planning to attend the presentation on Kylix, but I was under the false
impression that it was on the fourth Tuesday, and I inadvertently missed it.
I hope to be there (west-side) this month if possible.  I've also been mentioning the dates in the newsletter (I'm the editor) for the
IEEE Phoenix Area Consultants Network, so I hope to get the time and topic right.

Thanks,
Vaughn Treude