Sprint Broadband Direct Reference

Sundar Narayanasamy plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:33:32 -0700

I have been having Sprint Broad Band for 4-5 months, the connection
speed is quite good actually. My downloads average to 250/350 kbps.
After lot of my friends whined about their sprint broad band connection,
I even started snmp daemon and put even mrtg to monitor the interface. I
don't see any problem with it.

And again, I don't use their mail servers or anything else.

Of course, when you say that you are using Linux box, they say that they
support only Windows and everything is upto you to get it going.

Sundar