plug.phoenix.az.us unkown host

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:13:18 -0700 (MST)

Am 30. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Alan Dayley so:

> I am here at work now so I cannot test what I was experiencing.  The site
> works fine here at work.
>
> At the time I reported the porblem I was at home on my Earthlink DSL.  I
> was puzzled because every other site I wanted was working fine.  I will
> have to try again tonight when I get home.

I have been having probs the last two days as well. This is from work. I
can't get to www.Motorola.com, www.zdnet.com and a few other places. It
doesn't work with konqueror, mozilla, lynx or telnets to port 80.

Lynx from home works fine ( as did konqueror when I got home last night ).

At home I'm running into probs with 2.4.x and tcp. tcp services can't get
past my firewall ( running 2.2.19 and ipchains ). They also can't get off my
firewall when it's running 2.4.x without any firewall stuff configged :(. I
use a bunch of tcp services too, so that kinda sucks.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose (tie) away. - der.hans