ARTICLE: Every AZ student to get Microsoft Office

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 01:24:25 -0700 (MST)

Am 29. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Alan Dayley so:

> Kick off date for this whole thing, complete with an appearance by our
> wonderful govenor is Sept. 25th.  Go here
> http://www.sfb.state.az.us/sfb/sfbpub/ and click on "ASP Rollout: September
> 25th 2001!" for a link to a MS Word doc describing the event.  It loaded fine
> in my StarOffice ;^)
>
> Time for a protest or PR campaign?  Calls to radio stations?

Can anybody come up with an angle we can sue on? That'll get their
attention. Supporting monopolies should be illegal for gov't, but this is
.us gov't and they specialize in supporting monopolies :(.

Hmm, wait a minute. There's a JLF invocation in there :).
"Ensynch, an Arizona managed solutions and education technology
services provider providing managed hosting services." That's from
http://www.sfb.state.az.us/sfb/sfbdoc/press.stm.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,