ARTICLE: Every AZ student to get Microsoft Office

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:56:31 -0700 (PDT)

On 29 Aug 2001, Nathan England wrote:

> ditto on my AbiWord.  Opened just fine.
> And according to it, it will only cost $35 bucks! to show up for this!
>
> Hmmm, should I still register if I only plan to show up with a picket
> sign and protest? Hand out debian and slack cds, pro linux
> bumperstickers (courtesy of linuxmall, of course) and maybe a few
> stuffed penguins... I wonder if Fry's still has all those baby tuxs', or
> did they can those like they do everything else good in that crappy
> place?
>
> Oh well, I'll be there at 0730 sharp, sign in hand, hoarse voice, and
> screamin' baby!

Errr...  perhaps if you created some flyers explaining your situation...
you could hand those out with the CDs so people have a better idea of why
you're protesting.  Also, maybe using RedHat 7.1 or Mandrake 8.0 would be
a better choice for new Linux users.
~M