ARTICLE: Every AZ student to get Microsoft Office

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:42:21 -0700

OK, time to find out who my Representative in congress is, and the state senate
and start complaining.  I keep hearing excuses about how the schools can't
afford to do the basics of RRR (reading, writing, arithmatic) and then the AZ
school board turns around and blows $172 Million of taxpayer money on
Monoposoft.