Are there any linux/unix admin jobs out there?

Sundar Narayanasamy plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:20:31 -0700

The problem is that there is one big guy and everybody else just follows
him, without any questions. And everything was decided even before they
even met the team.  But, I still tried my best -- just didn't go
through. It's all right, I guess.

Sundar