Are there any linux/unix admin jobs out there?

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:05:27 -0700

I can tell you that right now is a *really* bad time to try hunting for
a new job.  I think Matt Alexander is right and that maybe if you stick
around and try to ease them into Monoposoft-ware they may see the
downsides before the changeover is complete.  And if they can't see it,
there's always just hanging in there until the economy picks up again.
(Avg recession:  11 months.)