Linux webcams

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
29 Aug 2001 14:52:28 -0700

All,

I'm looking to find a cheap web cam that works with linux..
I'm not talking great quality. I just need some cheapo $40 camera that
will let me snap some shots with my laptop.

i would like decent, but anything around that price range would be
awesome.  I've seen a few that are usb for about 80 bucks, and a couple
com port ones that are in the 40's, but I want to know what others have
seen.. Anything?

nathan

--
 "Ah, lives there a man with soul so dead, who never to himself hath
said,