Are there any linux/unix admin jobs out there?

Sundar Narayanasamy plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:10:14 -0700

Hello,

Sorry to get selfish on the mailing list. The company I have been
working for has decided to go Windoze way, as the new management came
in. We were just 2 Linux guys, against rest of the company. The decision
was made as the new management(all from Intel )felt that they cannot
protect Intellectual Property?!?(IP) by developing and deploying on Open
Source platforms and tools.

I can hang around here, as I do lot of work on Perl, Java and C too But
it is not exactly the place for Linux/Unix admin, which is what I want
to do primarily and really enjoy doing it and been doing it for last 4
years on AIX, Solaris and Linux. Good with iPlanet LDAP, Java app
servers. BIND8&9, Netsaint,YP etc etc.. stuff like that.

If any of you know any position at your location, please let me know --
I can send my resume off the list.

Sorry to bother everybody, once again.

Sundar