The Handydrive

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
29 Aug 2001 08:13:22 -0700

Linux already has support for this built in.  Ever used a usb zip drive?
In the kernel on the usb setup is an option for a usb 'mass storage
device' so no oem driver is needed. Set this in there and away it works.
Plug it in and it should see it as a scsi device..  BTE, you have to
have scsi enabled as kernel or module to get that option on usb.

nathan