WYSIWYG HTML editor for Linux?

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:35:29 -0700

Quanta give the best of both worlds.  You can prompt on tags using the "F4"
key for those of us who can't remember all of the attributes.  The tool bar
inserts tags as well.  I find it to be more productive than any WYSIWYG
editor that I have used. The preview is nice if you find that khtml rendering
is ok for you site.  The FTP upload is nice in the 2.0 preview 2 version of
the software.