Linux Birthday

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
27 Aug 2001 09:37:59 -0700

If you're looking to go that far East, then I would suggest a better
park.  The name escapes me now, I'll look on my way home, but there is a
very new park on Ray and I-10 that is gorgeous and a little over 7.5
acres.  Very very nice park.  Volley ball, basketball, baseball..  A few
ramadas.  Small kids area, like babies and such, this park is awesome.
The nicest I've seen anywhere.
I'll write back with the name. Mountain Something, I think..
Kyrene is just a large soccer field IIRC.
And weekends suck.. I used to deliver pizza there all the time, it
wouldn't be fun.
nathan