Getting desperate for work

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 09:00:39 -0700

I realize there are plenty of people out there who've been out of work
longer than me (1 month now), but I'm really beginning to panic.
I'm going to be giving the valley another month or two, and then I have
to suck it up and ask my mother if myself and my daughter can crash at
her house.
Anyone knowing a Linux, PHP, SQL (of even Windows for all I care right
now) job, please respond to me off-list.  If you know anybody looking
for someone, please either get me in touch with them or ask me for my
resume so you can slip it in front of them.