WINBLOWS SUCKS!!!!

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 19:28:16 -0700

Digi Boy,

You are a very angry person, perhaps from too much monoethylamine in
your recycled air and your 10 year old coffee and five year old meat.
You need to let go.  I know, I've been there.  I used to be hard-core
Microsoft.  I was brain-washed.  I was a drone.  I eagerly bought and
stole every tool they put out.  Then, the bubble burst - many have heard
my rant about the hourly BSOD's.  I was enlightened with the ay of Linux
sunshine.  I was angry over how much money I spent on Microsoft
products.
I am better now.

FSCK it!!!  May your DOS partition have a corrupted FAT.  Jim, I'm
trying, but the Pro-GNU/Linux schtick isn't working either.  MSFT is
evil.
We all know it, and we are passionate about it.
</goofiness>

George