WINBLOWS SUCKS!!!!

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:55:54 -0700

Rusty Carruth wrote:
> (I *still* say that any IT person who insists on a mostly-miserablesoft
> environment should probably be fired...  I'm hoping the day comes that
> the CEOs of companies begin to realize that fact also!)
> rc

Unfortunately, I wanted a mostly Linux environment (for the servers),
and management stuck with their MS decision from before I was hired.

Maybe if they hadn't blown so much money on server licenses and CAL's,
they'd still be in business.  (For those who think those licenses are a
minor part of overall cost, bear in mind we had laptops acting as
portable site servers for salesmen.)