(GNU/)Linux [Re: Dutch to sue Micro$oft...]

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:07:12 -0700

Digital Wokan wrote:

> It was a joke in response to why our government may/may not follow the
> Dutch lead.  Sheesh.

-----
I'm quite certain that if the now 18 states hadn't joined in the lawsuit
- that the Bush Whitehouse would have directed the Justice Dept. to
reach a settlement with Microsoft. I think that most of us here pretty
much agree about the predatory practices employed by Microsoft...judging
by the bashing that seems to go on about MS here but as Linus says in
his book, the topics of guns, abortion and politics are to be avoided in
America because someone always gets overly passionate about these
topics.

Craig