Upgrading KDE 2.2

Kimberly Secor plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:14:46 -0700

Dumb question #2006.
Since all of you know scripting, why can't you create scripts that look for key phrases(not just words) to filter SPAM.
Surely, this can be done.

Anyone doing it?

Kimberly Secor
Account Manager
480-368-4638 ext23
www.extremezone.com
Extreme Internet is Ranked 2nd on The Business Journal's THE LIST for 2001