old CD-ROM's

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:57:59 -0700

Before I forget again...

My mom runs a non-profit (501c3) called Angles Acts of Kindness that
does amongst other things collect old computer equiptment, have it gone
through, and gives them to kids and others who would otherwise be unable
to offord them.  Last week she was given 6 machines out of some
government contractors facility.  For some reason all of the CD-ROMS
were burned out...  So I'm looking around for 6 to 8 old cd-roms (they
can be old 1x, just working please).  Since she is in Albuquerque, I'll
collect whatever and mail them to her.  Oh yea, she will gladly give you
a tax form for a tax deductable donation of the equiptment.

  EBo --