What's with the friggin' unsubscribe?

Tom Bradford plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:49:49 -0700

"der.hans" wrote:
> That doesn't mean there was always an available network path.

I think it's reasonable to assume that if a few different people are
being unsubscribed, people that are on completely different providers,
then the problem is likely on your end.  I'm not pointing fingers, I'm
saying that this is the likely scenario.

> You have access to your MTA and its logs, right? Who else that's been
> unsubbbed recently has that for the unsubbed addies? We might want you to
> look at your logs to see if you have further info.

Yes, I do.  There's nothing there that would indicate problems on this
end.  I'm also going to guess that if this actually were the case, the
two other people who are subscribed to this list from my office would
have also been unsubscribed.

--
Tom Bradford --- The dbXML Project --- http://www.dbxml.org/
We store your XML data a hell of a lot better than /dev/null