Just had to resubscribe

Tom Bradford plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:06:03 -0700

Brian Cluff wrote:
> Sounds like someone got ahold of the password you use on mailman.
> All unsubscribe operations require that password.
> Did anyone get ahold of an old e-mail backup or something like that?

This happened to me a few weeks ago.  You would think that if somebody
got the password file, and was unsubscribing people (for no reason, or
apparent gain), they'd do it all at once, rather than spread it across
several weeks.  I think it's a safer assumption that there's a
misconfiguration somewhere.

--
Tom Bradford --- The dbXML Project --- http://www.dbxml.org/
We store your XML data a hell of a lot better than /dev/null