Language Translator for linux?

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
21 Aug 2001 09:51:54 -0700

I'm not quite sure yet.
My buddy in Tucson, going to the UofA said with student id cards you can
get discounts on plane tickets when going to another country.

He didn't calrify much more than that, so I may have to have proof that
I'm transferring to a college in germany.  I'm not sure.  I still have
to look into it a little, but I'll let you know what I find out!