Do you want something for free?

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:54:52 -0700

Well, then here is the Deal of the Month!

Unity Wave will now offer the first month Internet Service free for new
customers.  You will get the dial up account, multiple email accounts, news
feed, personal web site space of 15MB and personalized customer
service.  Our servers do not have programs running to drop your connection,
so you can experience long, clean connections most of the time.

What's even better about this deal is that through the end of the year, our
monthly fee for service is only $12.95.  Want to get a referral bonus?  For
every 3 people you refer who sign up for service, you will receive one
month of service for FREE!

We are excited to present this opportunity.  We have also moved into a
brand new office located at Thunderbird and 35th Avenue.  With this move,
we are proud to announce our new Co-Location facility.  We have put a lot
of thought into this facility with security features that match the needs
of the community.  Great introductory specials will include no initial sign
up fees, instant access to T-1 service, rack mount and standard server
space available, half rack or whole rack pricing, security cameras
recording any movement, individual security panel codes, button locked
entry door, motion detection, glass breakage alarms, access to amenities
(snacks, drinks), Network Security Administration, all behind several
security firewalls and programs.  Prices start at $100 per month.  Call for
details.  Expected date of opening is September 15th or before.  Watch our
web site for details.

For information, sign up or for a tour of our facility, please call our new
number at 602-375-5363.   Thank you for your consideration and hope to
service you soon.

Kimi A. Adams, Operations Manager, V.P.
Unity Wave, L.L.C.
www.unitywave.com