(GNU/)Linux [Re: Dutch to sue Micro$oft...]

Ken Bowley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
20 Aug 2001 22:52:40 -0700

Alright.. if someone really wants to start this flame war, I'll toss a
stick or two on the fire and duck out. :)

You can be enthusiastic about your kernel all you want (I compile and
install new kernels within 24hrs of hitting the ftp sites), but it's the
rest of the tools that make the system useful. :)