Linux in Schools

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:40:20 -0700 (MST)

Am 20. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Digital Wokan so:

> Thus the beauty of ssh and/or webmin.  You can fix school computers on
> the sly from your real job.  Or maybe your employer would allow it on
> a minimal interference basis for the recognition of contributing to
> education.

Like we have here at DevelopOnline? ;-)

At least a couple of us are allowed time to work on Free Software during
work hours. We have to do it from work ( no work from home ), but it's still
nice. I work on stuff we need for work anyway, so it works out for the
company.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans