Excite@Home May Have To Call It Quits

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:22:33 -0400

They need to get off the portal kick and accept that not only are people
going to change their default home pages, but half the Windows software
that gets installed seems to take it upon itself to do the same.  I only
go to the Excite@Home pages to make changes like adding/removing e-mail
addresses.  I don't even give the headlines there a glance.